Monday, October 04, 2004

Today was one of those bad days. It's pretty obvious that my department is going to be outsourced or at least have to justify its self by going through the tender process. Most of the sections that I offer support for all require the main one for finacial help and if we lose it they will all suffer greatly. The Council of course is desperate to show good procurement and to them this is mainly on price. If they grouped all the services together then we would be a shoe-in as combined our prices are great and include some things that will never be able to support themselves. I bet you all didn't realise that public swimming pools are subsidesed by other council means. So this means that we could end up selling the public pools off. That will put the prices up. I wish the CE and senior members would actually do what thy preach and listen to those who actually do the work and not the stupid people who get there jobs through the "Jobs for the boys" scheme. I can't believe that they also don't sack people for poorly doing work but just keep employing until the job is done.

As I said a bad day today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home